Headlines News :
Home » » Dream project of S.S Rajamouli

Dream project of S.S Rajamouli

Written By Unknown on Saturday, December 1, 2012 | 8:45:00 AM




Brilliant film maker S.S Rajamouli known for his skillful success rate in our Tollywood who enacted hundred percent successes and had an enough ability to reckon Blockbuster with houseflies. Instantly Jakkanna shaping up film with prabhas which is a semi periodic genre as like Maghadeera going to bump with budget of sixty crores. Rajamouli worked with many stars in our Industry but his dream project in his life is only with Mr.perfectionist of Bollywood Aamir khan well known for his passion on film making. Rajamouli in a recent interview said that “I love all actors from here. But I love Aamir Khan the most. I adore him and treat him as a guru. I like the way he makes films, the way he promotes them. If there is a chance, I would jump to direct him because I would learn so much from him”. Presenting complete Mahabharatha on screen was termed as his life time achievement. 
Share this article :
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. TollyWood Round Up - All Rights Reserved